I’m so excited that June is here at last -it’s my favorite month of the year: the cusp of spring and summer! However, for How Novel it will be a pretty weird month. Why?
How Novel’s newest assistant is due to join us! But, like many of her ilk, we don’t know exactly when that will be.
So, the plan for June is:
- 4th- Butte Art Walk 5-8PM
- 12th- How Novel’s first “Meet the Author/Book Signing” for the newly released Midnight’s Magic, written by Michelle Kruckenberg and Nicole Pontier-Carrels 9AM – 1PM
- 17th- How Novel’s Choice’s book club: Call the Midwife, by Jennifer Worth (hmmm… I wonder why How Novel picked this one for June?) 6PM
- 29th- Banned Book Club: Juneteenth by Ralph Ellison 6PM
- Most Saturday mornings, look for the How Novel table at the Butte Farmers’ Market!
All of these events (as well as How Novel’s regular hours) are tentative, and suspect to change depending on when our wee one decides to grace us with her presence, but we will do our utmost to keep you posted on changes. Follow us on Facebook to get the most immediate updates, and as always, you can feel free to call or email us anytime if you need a particular book or special order.